.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, July 1, 2011

How To Use Condom First Time

images condom use: “Wrap it up.” How To Use Condom First Time. Ever use condoms
  • Ever use condoms



  • neelu
    01-12 07:34 PM
    Hello all,

    I need a clarification about the I-94 thing.

    As I have mentioned previously, my husband got a 3 year extension on his H-1 ( I 140 approval ) till 08/2009 and he went to canada for stamping since we are planning to leave for India. He drove to canada and the officers at the border while entering into canada did not take his old I 94( expired 08/2006) which was on his older passport ( expired 04/2006). While on his way back to US, they stapled the lower part of his I-797 dated till 08/2009 to his new passport (current one) and stamped on the passport. But they did not put any date on the stamp where it shows'dated till'.

    We are leaving for India tomorrow and have a couple of questions in this regard:
    1. Is it okay to have two I 94's in the two different passpots? Has it happened to anyone who drove to canada that their older I 94 has not been taken?

    2. While departing to India, which I-94 will be taken? the expired one on the older passport or the new one in the new passport. If the new one has to be taken, as it is a part of the original I-797 form, should it be surrendered to them?

    We really appreciate your answers. Since we are travelling tomorrow, we are really concerned about this issue.

    Thank you very much in advance.





    wallpaper Ever use condoms How To Use Condom First Time. A condom, its packet and the
  • A condom, its packet and the



  • mchhokar
    05-17 12:27 PM
    hey thanks!! Yet to see the copy of denial notice..does anyone knows whether appeal process entitles you to stay legally in US untill the final verdict?? I read somewhere that if your I94 /visa is expired , then the appeal period is illegal!!





    How To Use Condom First Time. LAUNDRY, Use Condoms Campaign,
  • LAUNDRY, Use Condoms Campaign,



  • neeidd
    11-09 06:14 PM
    Hi,

    I was a Donor few of months ago. Since last month, I am not able to see Donor forum or see my membership as "Donor". Wondering if there are any changes made to qualify one as "Donor"?

    Thanks





    2011 A condom, its packet and the How To Use Condom First Time. Why Use Condoms?
  • Why Use Condoms?



  • signin241
    07-25 09:24 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I have all the documents in place and also the recent paystubs of my present employer.



    more...


    How To Use Condom First Time. Condoms for Safe Sex
  • Condoms for Safe Sex



  • ivgclive
    04-25 04:24 PM
    Hi- My stamping on my passport expired on Sep'2008 (over 19 months now). But, my I-797 is valid till Aug'2012. I plan to get my visa re-stamping done when I go to India in May'10.

    1. Will there be any issues?
    2. What am I supposed to say for this question in the visa application website?
    "Are you applying for the same class of visa which is currently valid or has expired within the past 12 months?*" (YES/NO)

    The VFS website says the following:

    "The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:

    Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
    "

    Thanks.


    1. Any Issues?
    As for as the standard procedures concerned, you will have no issues. There are chances for 221g, definitely not because of you have let the visa stamp expired, but if they need to check about your company.

    2. You should choose "NO". You have crossed the timeline for a visa renewal queue and it is considered as a new h1 stamp. Keep in mind that this is just a queue, who gets appointments before you + can stand in front of you. As soon as you reach the counter, the procedures of how your request is validated by the visa officer is same as every other H1.





    How To Use Condom First Time. how to use women condom.
  • how to use women condom.



  • newbie2020
    08-27 12:00 PM
    I had posted this info much earlier..... Look at my other posts.



    more...


    How To Use Condom First Time. how to use a condom
  • how to use a condom



  • amsgc
    08-22 12:00 PM
    The scanned the bar code on the fingerprinting notice and asked to verify the A#, dob etc. that popped up on the computer screen. I think the receipt number was there too.

    Does any one remember if at the time of finger printing for 485, did they enter the Receipt Number, A# or both in their computer.
    I am have some issues with multiple A#s and I need this information.
    Please reply only if you are sure.





    2010 LAUNDRY, Use Condoms Campaign, How To Use Condom First Time. condom use: “Wrap it up.”
  • condom use: “Wrap it up.”



  • hojo
    10-20 03:18 PM
    nice new footer kirupa, looks great

    ahh so with the stereographs you have to position them differently? not just have the same picture side by side?



    more...


    How To Use Condom First Time. girlfriend how to use women
  • girlfriend how to use women



  • bitu72
    07-09 06:21 PM
    does anybody have access to the link. there seems to be some update from aila..cant see it mathew website..seems like he is slow today





    hair Why Use Condoms? How To Use Condom First Time. condomsreal men wear condoms
  • condomsreal men wear condoms



  • oldguynewguy
    12-18 11:54 PM
    Q) What happens to the pending AoS application if I switch jobs from current employer to a different employer on H-1B.?
    Q) What happens to my pending AoS if I switch job with different responsibilites on H-1B?
    Q) 180 day rule of AC21 portability is applicable as of the receipt data or notice date?
    Q) Do I need to file AC21 if working for the same employer in a different position?

    Many thanks.



    more...


    How To Use Condom First Time. during the first time they
  • during the first time they



  • franklin
    07-25 02:51 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=115

    This additional poll needs to have an option for "Just you" - someone needs to take my additional 1.5 GC applications!





    hot Condoms for Safe Sex How To Use Condom First Time. Billboard promoting condom use
  • Billboard promoting condom use



  • sivasankar_eppe
    07-17 08:54 PM
    My 140 filled on July 6th 2007 . No receipt yet . How to file 485 without 140 receipt ? Is there any solution for this ?



    more...


    house use condom written inside How To Use Condom First Time. about the use of condoms
  • about the use of condoms



  • kirupa
    04-08 02:06 AM
    haha - that is really good ;) Adding it up in a few seconds!





    tattoo how to use women condom. How To Use Condom First Time. condom use by HIV-positive
  • condom use by HIV-positive



  • glus
    06-02 09:35 AM
    Dear Friends,

    I am some one might have gone through this situation. I tried to look for old post but couldn't find it.. Anyways

    I have an Advance payrol, I went for Stamping at Chennai US counslate. They sent for Name check verification(Security Clearence). I have been living in US since 2000 and travelled back and forth many times and got visa stamped many times and they kept my passport and upon mailing they will send my passport.

    My question is Can I use Advance Payrol while my H1B stamping case is sent for Name verification(security Clearence)..Please let me know any one has use AP in this case

    Your response would be highly appritated

    Thanks
    Farooq

    yes, you can travel if you have passport.



    more...


    pictures how to use a condom How To Use Condom First Time. L.A. Looks To Make Condom Use
  • L.A. Looks To Make Condom Use



  • luksy
    10-04 04:06 PM
    i guess it's the commercials...





    dresses Billboard promoting condom use How To Use Condom First Time. Condom use has become
  • Condom use has become



  • ya3
    04-09 07:06 AM
    ROFL! LOVE the IE+ads stamps :thumb::D
    FF and TB one's look slick, too ;)



    more...


    makeup girlfriend how to use women How To Use Condom First Time. use condom written inside
  • use condom written inside



  • srgadi
    10-01 07:25 PM
    Ours got approved approved today 10/01/2010.

    Cheers
    Raj:)

    Congrats. Waiting for mine..





    girlfriend condom use by HIV-positive How To Use Condom First Time. Me How to Use a Condom?
  • Me How to Use a Condom?



  • eaglesvr
    11-11 05:06 PM
    Child Protection Act is based on I-140 timing. If by the time of applying for I-140 your son got 21 then no-chance, it's not applicable. If not then some calculation is needed.
    When did they apply for I-140. How old was your son at that time? When was it approved?





    hairstyles during the first time they How To Use Condom First Time. Pope relents on use of condoms
  • Pope relents on use of condoms



  • rajeshalex
    07-17 08:46 PM
    or may be this is correct?

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10362





    plassey
    08-14 03:24 PM
    How would you do that? You need a company to sponsor you.:confused:
    Hi All,

    I am thinking of doing PERM filing on my own under EB2 category.I need suggestions from optimistic members about this possibility.Also,please if you can provide links(website) which can help me through this stupid & cumbersome process.

    PEACE





    moonrah
    09-23 03:39 PM
    Another question on the form:

    In G-639 form, Should port of entry and date of entry be the latest one or when we entered first time in the US?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment