.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Birthday Party Clip Art

images Few days ago,Kanagu prompted Birthday Party Clip Art. a irthday partyquot; clipart
  • a irthday partyquot; clipart

  • sriswam
    11-30 01:59 PM
    I havn't gotten mine yet. Filed on Sept 11th at VSC. Check seems to have cleared though -according to the Attorney. However I guess the delay in my case is the exception rather than the rule.

    wallpaper a irthday partyquot; clipart Birthday Party Clip Art. resort to taking clip art
  • resort to taking clip art

  • senk1s
    11-05 01:58 PM
    nothing yet

    Birthday Party Clip Art. irthday party clip art.
  • irthday party clip art.

  • illinois_alum
    11-01 02:59 PM
    Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible for me to maintain my H1 status (and my wife's H4) status while re-entering the US using I-131 Advance Parole document without a valid H1 visa stamp in my passport.

    Here's my situation: -
    1. I have been on H1 status for the past 6+ years.
    2. My current employer filed for an H1 renewal/extension petition for years 7-9 which has been approved and we have the approval notice.
    3. My wife's H4 renewal petition has also been approved.
    4. We both have filed for I-485 Adjustment of Status which is pending with USCIS due to retrogression.
    5. Our H1 & H4 visa stamps in the passport expired in September of 2009.
    6. We are planning to leave the US for about a month in Nov-Dec and do have valid I-131 documents for purposes of re-entering.

    At the port of entry, can we show our H1/H4 approval notices to the IO and request that he stamp our new I-94s for a H1/H4 status?


    2011 resort to taking clip art Birthday Party Clip Art. Birthday Party Clip art
  • Birthday Party Clip art

  • harikris
    01-30 09:37 PM

    Looking at your current thread and all other previous threads related to the same topic, it seems clear that you have to start calling the concerned department as to why you have not yet received your applicant's green card. Looks like it is being processed as we speak based on the "Note from VB" you have posted. It's still better to call and find out. I am not sure who and what number to call for FB visa enquiries - but the data you give appears that your application is "ripe" for the plucking. There are lots of thread here suggesting how to get an info pass to talk to an Immigration Officer face to face. Search for the threads.

    When you pose a question, can i suggest -
    1. Give all the information that the readers needs to answer. For ex: we don't know which country the applicant is chargeable to.
    2. And give all information in one thread. Make up your mind what your concern is and post the question(s) in one thread. Try not to put some question out there and hope it sticks.

    Good luck.


    Birthday Party Clip Art. party celebration clipart
  • party celebration clipart

  • rolrblade
    08-20 10:16 AM
    I remember reading if you travel outside the country while your AP is pending, it will be considered abandoned and you may not receive approval or any refund.
    Check with your attorney

    This is unfortunately a little incorrect advise. H1B is a dual intent visa, which means it can be held TOGETHER with your AOS or 485.

    As long as you use your H1B to travel, you are fine.

    Have a good trip

    Birthday Party Clip Art. Let#39;s Party Clip Art
  • Let#39;s Party Clip Art

  • petepatel
    09-01 01:01 AM
    Matamoros, Mexico

    Here is where me and wife got our H visas stamped

    Also you may want to go through


    Nice Service.


    Birthday Party Clip Art. stock vector : Happy Birthday
  • stock vector : Happy Birthday

  • Blog Feeds
    12-19 01:00 PM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    Jon and Kate Plus 8, the once-popular TLC reality program about the Gosselin family, their twins and their sextuplets is kaput. But that's old news. Today, the Gosselins officially closed the chapter on their 10 year marriage with the announcement their divorce becoming final.

    Divorce is always difficult. Kate says she looks forward to her future. No word from Jon...yet. For the Gosselins, they can and should move on.

    But what if Jon or Kate were immigrants? What if Jon or Kate faced deportation because their marriage failed? If Jon or Kate had been granted a greencard based on their marriage, what would happen to them once their marriage ended?

    This is an immigration concept called conditional residency. We represent many individuals who apply for permanent residency through their marriage to a US citizen. These are usually great cases because we are helping happy new couples stay together, and "move forward" in their lives. But what happens if the happy couple separates or divorces? In the worst scenario, USCIS will revoke or terminate the foreign spouse's conditional residency, leaving the spouse vulnerable to deportation proceedings, standing alone and at best, with competent immigration counsel at his/her side.

    In revoking conditional residency and initiating deportation proceedings, USCIS looks into the nitty gritty details of what happened in that marriage, was the marriage entered into for the immigration benefit rather than purely for love? Who's fault was it that the marriage ended? And could you (the foreign national) prove it? Imagine the reality show going behind the scenes to investigate, whether it was Kate's nagging that led to the failure of the marriage, or whether Jon's alleged affairs were the actual cause of the breakup and divorce. And would you feel comfortable knowing that USCIS is your final arbiter? If you married, got conditional residency and are now in divorce proceedings or separated from your spouse, think about calling Fong & Chun, LLP for a free consultation. ---ecf

    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2009/12/jon-and-kate-divorce-is-final.html)

    2010 irthday party clip art. Birthday Party Clip Art. Few days ago,Kanagu prompted
  • Few days ago,Kanagu prompted

  • mudigondag
    01-25 12:32 PM
    Thanks. I see the same from murthy.com
    The requirements are that (a) the foreign national must be the beneficiary of a labor certification filing made 365 days prior (or I-140 for those cases that do not need the labor filing); or (b) the labor and I-140 must be approved, with no visa number (based upon the priority date) available.
    MurthyDotCom : Filing LC during 6th Year of H1B (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_lc6th.html)


    Birthday Party Clip Art. 50th irthday party clip art.
  • 50th irthday party clip art.

  • fasterthanlight�
    05-14 03:08 AM
    Bahahah, I like it, but the "c" could be a little more pronounced.

    hair Birthday Party Clip art Birthday Party Clip Art. Party Clip Art Graphic
  • Party Clip Art Graphic

  • frostrated
    08-30 09:55 AM
    After a long journey on several non immigrant visa's my GC finally got approved. The questions that I would like to throw out for the group to think on is regarding the period for which one has to keep all the H1/H4 approval notices and supporting documents?

    In my case, I have been here for 10 years and have a 15 pound folder that has all the approval notices (I-797) and supporting documents (copies of I-129, transcripts, everything under the sun)

    I would hate to have to carry this for the rest of my life.

    Lawyers - Your legal opinion would provide relief to my aching shoulders :)

    you will need to keep them until you are naturalized. scan them and keep digital copies in a handy location, while you store these originals somewhere in the basement.


    Birthday Party Clip Art. Birthday Party Clipart #93492
  • Birthday Party Clipart #93492

  • sukhyani
    10-04 03:40 PM
    My understanding is that USCIS pre-adjudicates every application and requests fingerprint/namecheck, even if the dates are not current. It is done to weed out denials right away - you don't need to wait for PD to become current to be denied.

    So that means they are just going to pre-adjudicate his application and issue him his GC once the Visa numbers become current?

    I was in this impression that they would start processing an application only when the PD of that application becomes current and hence the six months or more lead time.

    hot party celebration clipart Birthday Party Clip Art. Download Balloons clip art(110
  • Download Balloons clip art(110

    04-15 08:27 PM
    anyone, would appreciate any suggestions



    house Party Invitation Clipart Birthday Party Clip Art. irthday party clip art
  • irthday party clip art

  • Pagal
    04-06 08:18 AM

    As was discussed in the past on this forum, USC may have meant something for 20th century, but in 21st, USC does not offer any preferential advantage over other passports (unless you hold passport of problem childs like Iran, Sudan, Cuba etc).

    At the end of day, its a personal choice, so let people be happy with whatever citizenship they choose... :)

    tattoo Let#39;s Party Clip Art Birthday Party Clip Art. Clip art of a boy wearing dark
  • Clip art of a boy wearing dark

  • martinvisalaw
    06-18 01:05 PM
    If the non-profit that she plans on working for is (a) affiliated with an institute of higher education; or (b) a research organization;

    then she should not be subject to the cap. Otherwise, the non-profit probably is subject to the H-1B cap, so she couldn't start until October 1.


    pictures stock vector : Happy Birthday Birthday Party Clip Art. irthday party clip art.
  • irthday party clip art.

  • DallasBlue
    07-26 11:14 AM
    :)) nice !!

    Write LSAT and go to Law School and become a lawyer and to start practicing you should get admitted to the bar. The bar requirements vary.

    In some states like california , you can work under a attorney for 10 (if not ten say 'n') years and get addmitted to the bar.


    good luck!!

    dresses Download Balloons clip art(110 Birthday Party Clip Art. irthday party clip art free.
  • irthday party clip art free.

  • Blog Feeds
    08-12 09:50 AM
    There is not a dull moment this summer for us immigration lawyers, all thanks to good old USCIS. On 8/6/09 USCIS announced that it has reopened the fiscal year 2009 H-2B petition filing period and will immediately accept petitions. This is after closing the cap in January this year.

    How could this happen? The Department of State received far fewer than expected requests for H-2B visas and as a result, has issued only 40,640 H-2B visas for fiscal year 2009 to date. This means that there are approximately 25,000 visas that may go unused, as they have not been granted. Because of the low visa issuance rate, USCIS is reopening the filing period to allow employers to file additional petitions for qualified H-2B temporary foreign nonagricultural workers.

    But the catch is that filing and processing must be done by September 30, 2009. So those eligible must use the premium processing to do so. Also, employers must submit the Form I-129 Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker to USCIS with all required documents, including an approved Alien Employment Certification from the U.S. Department of Labor that is valid for the entire employment period stated on the petition. The petitioner must also indicate an employment start date before Oct. 1, 2009. Otherwise the case will be considered for fiscal year 2010.

    These are good news for employers in the Hospitality and construction industries, as long as they have approved Labor Certification to be used. My guess is that there are not too many employers that filed for Labor Certifications knowing that visas will not last too long. But this is an indication for the future of the H2B visa and the cap restrictions. We call the government to lift the cap once and for all.

    Read the press release from USCIS here Download file (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/uscis%202009.pdf)

    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/08/h2b_visas_uscis_announces_reop.html)


    makeup 50th irthday party clip art. Birthday Party Clip Art. Party Invitation Clipart
  • Party Invitation Clipart

  • itkris
    12-08 03:50 PM
    There's more important issue going on - read the forum and call senator's first !!
    I wish you could answer my question.

    girlfriend Clip art of a boy wearing dark Birthday Party Clip Art. irthday party icon -
  • irthday party icon -

  • Anders �stberg
    February 14th, 2004, 08:39 AM
    These swans swam past each other and I had just a split second to get the shot. I got too greedy and zoomed in too far... so it's just yet another "could-have-been-good"... :mad:


    hairstyles Birthday Party Clipart #93492 Birthday Party Clip Art. Retro Clip Art of Baby
  • Retro Clip Art of Baby

  • Dhundhun
    06-05 07:41 PM
    I live in New jersey and send my EAD renewal to Nebraska based on my I-485. When i read the instructions, I found out that the application has to go to Texas based to the state where i am in now.

    I would appreciate if anyone had same experience and share it with us.

    Thank you

    Refer to http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=252978#post252978

    10-18 12:17 PM

    I am on H1B since June 2004. My company filed labor and I-140. My I-140 got approved on Oct 2008. I am on my 6th year in H1B and I got my H1 extension till Apr 2012 (based on the I-140 approval) recently. Based on this information, can you please reply for the following?
    a) Can I move to a different company now? Since my H1 extension is based on I-140 approval, I am not sure if this can be used to transfer to new company.
    b) When I do a H1 transfer now, Will I get my H1 date till Apr 2012 as per my current H1 approval notice or just for the few more months I had on my original H1B?
    c) What will happen to my labor and I-140 after my H1 transfer? My labor was originally applied in EB3 category. Can I file a new one in EB2 category after transferring to the new company?

    Thanks in advance...

    01-17 06:09 PM
    While driving back , at POE the process is simple. Always show your AP before passport and they will let you in. Never show the passport before the AP.

    I too would like to know why.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment