.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

goldendoodle miniature

images Petite and Mini Goldendoodles goldendoodle miniature. Goldendoodles
  • Goldendoodles

  • rampaadh@hotmail.com
    04-25 08:31 PM
    yes her AP is valid till end of this year. Would it be problem if i take her gc and give it to her outside us??

    wallpaper Goldendoodles goldendoodle miniature. Miniature Golden Doodle: The
  • Miniature Golden Doodle: The

  • gaz
    09-01 03:26 PM

    My 140 is approved. My H1b is already extended for 3 years.

    1) Can my spouses H1b get 7th year extension based on this?
    2) If not, can my spouse move to H4?

    Thank you.

    goldendoodle miniature. hair Mini Goldendoodle: mini
  • hair Mini Goldendoodle: mini

  • eb3_nepa
    06-08 10:59 AM
    i dunno abt May 2001. But here is the prediction for Eb3 India being current.

    NEVER!! :p

    2011 Miniature Golden Doodle: The goldendoodle miniature. goldendoodle miniature.
  • goldendoodle miniature.

  • trump_gc
    06-28 10:28 AM
    Thats fine. What you have is much better than what most of us have. Just get an affidavit from her parents or relatives, stating the correct full name etc. That will do it. But do get an affidavit, if u want to avoid RFE later on!


    goldendoodle miniature. an F1 mini goldendoodle.
  • an F1 mini goldendoodle.

  • wandmaker
    04-30 02:37 PM
    I have a couple of questions regarding H1B.

    My current H1B(10th year) is expiring in a month and I am planning to use EAD. My 140 is approved and 485 is pending for over 2 years with company A. At the same time my second 140 is pending with company B.

    The question is, in case if I used my EAD to work and for some reason if my 485 is denied, can I get back to my H1B? I was under the impression that I will have to leave the country and wait for 1 year to reset the clock but I was told by someone that its not necessary to wait for an year and I can file a H1B based on my pending I-140 with company B and will have to do it while outside of the country. ( This process does not require a new quota).

    Is this true? any ideas?

    Given the situation for 485 denial. AFAIK, You have an option of filing for H1B (not counted against quota) based on your B's labor approval and pending 140. Once you use the EAD, technically you don't have the H1B status to transfer or extend. Hence, it will require you to go to consulate (b/c approval will come without I94) to stamp, and start working for Company B after you return.

    goldendoodle miniature. Goldendoodle
  • Goldendoodle

  • gcsucks
    05-02 06:10 AM
    I have a PR Card in canada since June'04. I have been here in the US for 8 years now. But because of retrogression stuff im not able to file I485.

    Is anyone in a similiar situation or does anyone know how i can retain my PR card or will i lose it if i dont go back to canada in the next 1 year( as per rule of staying in canada for 2 years in every 5 years)

    Please help


    goldendoodle miniature. a miniature Goldendoodle.
  • a miniature Goldendoodle.

  • nixstor
    09-02 05:45 PM
    Great! Thanks for updating every one.

    2010 hair Mini Goldendoodle: mini goldendoodle miniature. Petite and Mini Goldendoodles
  • Petite and Mini Goldendoodles

  • zCool
    04-02 08:50 PM
    1. You can definitely change the employer and invoke AC21. No issues there..

    2. You can change AOS to consular, but not after you've invoked AC21.
    Actually there's probably a way to do that too , but maybe a good (and probably expensive) lawyer needs to be consulted.


    goldendoodle miniature. Young Petite Goldendoodle
  • Young Petite Goldendoodle

  • willgetgc2005
    05-01 10:34 AM
    ^^^^^ bumping up


    How responsive are they to our concerns. Are they accessible ?

    Others, any experience, please share. If you are more comfortable send a PM.

    I want to make the right decision. Thank You.

    hair goldendoodle miniature. goldendoodle miniature. Facts about Goldendoodle
  • Facts about Goldendoodle

  • chintu25
    08-16 02:37 PM
    I was in MI for a long time, so have called them up and have urged them to join IV.

    Hopefully they will make the right choice and do the right thing.

    Akhil Thanks for your efforts ...If possible please give me their emails so I may contact them or u can ask them to join michigan chapter by following the link in my signature


    goldendoodle miniature. Goldendoodle Comments Off
  • Goldendoodle Comments Off

  • raj2007
    06-13 11:07 PM
    As usual to complicate decision making.... :mad:

    Today PD (aug 2006 / EB3) is now current :) and I have my I 140 approved.

    I also have another job offer which looks great. :confused: But they will start GC only after 3-4 months!

    I feel It will be better file I-485.. Change after 6 months.

    Should I just stick on to my current job and ride it out for 6 months to get EAD?

    When does one get EAD 3 months after filing 485 or after 6?
    Also if the dates retrogress, will 485 get approved? or Should the date remain current till 485 gets approved?

    EAD after 3 Months...If date retrogess..you can change job after 180 days and ur wife can work too..

    hot an F1 mini goldendoodle. goldendoodle miniature. of Miniature Goldendoodle
  • of Miniature Goldendoodle

    09-27 07:36 AM
    My Father is applying for Citizenship in Nov 10. If he becomes Citizen then can I file I485 under F3(married sons and daughters of citizen parents). Category and port priority date of May 03 from my employment base I-485 to I-485 under F3?


    house Mini Goldendoodle Puppies goldendoodle miniature. Goldendoodle puppy dog photo
  • Goldendoodle puppy dog photo

  • andy garcia
    07-02 09:50 AM
    I live/work in california - and on the I-485 form it says the address is :
    USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    P.O. Box 87485
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

    Can someone please advise? Apologies if this has been covered already.

    Employment-based adjustment of status.

    File all employment-based AOS applications at the following address:

    USCIS Nebraska Service Center
    P.O. Box 87485
    Lincoln, NE 68501-7485

    This includes an EB Form I-485 filed concurrently with a Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and an EB Form I-485 filed based on a pending or an approved Form I-140.

    tattoo Goldendoodle goldendoodle miniature. miniature goldendoodle dogs.
  • miniature goldendoodle dogs.

  • badluck
    08-02 11:22 AM
    I dont think so..Fingerprinting is necessary


    pictures a miniature Goldendoodle. goldendoodle miniature. Mini Goldendoodle
  • Mini Goldendoodle

  • nomi
    04-18 09:02 PM
    Please select any of one from following options that fits your situation

    dresses of Miniature Goldendoodle goldendoodle miniature. Miniature Goldendoodles
  • Miniature Goldendoodles

  • svrao2001
    10-08 10:19 AM

    They will allow you 30 minutes before your schedule appointment time.
    There is a lot of parking space before the office.FP may take around 30 minutes.


    makeup Young Petite Goldendoodle goldendoodle miniature. Mini Goldendoodle Puppies
  • Mini Goldendoodle Puppies

  • dalishi
    09-02 03:34 PM

    I was on H1B and was laid off last Thursday:(

    Now I am in the process of changing my status to H4 (my husband is on h1B), I heard the process takes 3-6 months. My questions hopefully someone here knows?

    1. Will I be able to travel overseas back home during this 3-6 months of waiting period?

    2. Can I apply for COS here in the U.S. and then go back soon afterwards and reapply H4 from the U.S. Consulate overseas when the COS to H4 is still pending here in the U.S?

    3. We don't plan to stay in our current address for more than 3 months now, can I use my friend's address on the form I-539 so when the COS is approved the notice can be mailed to my friend's home? Would it cause issues when INS notice that my address on Form I-539 is different from my previous on file?

    Thank you for your help!

    girlfriend miniature goldendoodle dogs. goldendoodle miniature. Miniature Goldendoodle
  • Miniature Goldendoodle

  • validIV
    03-06 10:31 AM
    Its been a long time since Ive been on F-1 and I'm sure some of the rules have changed.

    F-1 from my understanding can be extended beyond 2 years, usually 4 years was the norm. Some F-1s were even open ended, there was no limit stated on the F-1 visa itself. In my case I did OPT on my 4th year.

    Are you graduating or intending to continue your education? I think it would be hard for you to come back to the US after your F-1 expires if you only have OPT and have no plans or did not file to extend your F-1, or graduate. You may be turned back at a POE.

    I suggest you talk to a lawyer or your school about renewing your F-1. Usually schools that take international students have an Foreign Students department that can help give you advice or even file the change for you.

    hairstyles Goldendoodle Comments Off goldendoodle miniature. Parti Petite Goldendoodle
  • Parti Petite Goldendoodle

  • veni001
    10-29 05:10 PM
    I am planning to file a Fed Court case against USCIS for incorrect denial of I148 with AC21.
    Appreciate if have any input/info on below,

    1. How much typically a Fed court case cost?
    2. Any recommendation of good attorney for this?
    3. Any other information/input

    What is I148?:confused:

    12-10 03:32 PM

    Based on current indications of demand, the best case scenarios for cut-off dates which will be reached by the end of FY-2010 are as follows:

    Employment Second:
    China: July through October 2005
    India: February through early March 2005

    If Section 202(a)(5)were to apply:
    China and India: October through December 2005

    03-27 03:14 PM
    Yes, a friend of mine was not given her VISA they did not say denial instead said they needed to further confirm her qualifiactions and field of research. This is bc she works in boitech and at that point there was the anthrax scare.


    Has an non muslim Indian passport holder been denied H1 visa in Canada due to security check ?

    I have US degree and I also have done stamping in Canada once before - what are the chances of getting stuck ?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment