.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

1997 lincoln town car limo

images 2000 Lincoln Towncar Limo 1997 lincoln town car limo. Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car
  • Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car

  • stuckinmuck
    02-09 09:33 PM
    I will help with drafting something. Any more guidance on what needs to be included? Also, can we have a 'editor' who can help with finalizing the letters? Somebody who has good English speaking skills and is good at weeding out unnecessary stuff from the letters.

    We also need to get hold of solid numbers which would justify not having this amendment. In this economic climate, people might wonder why new H1B hires are required.

    wallpaper Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car
  • Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car

  • jasonmc86
    07-27 06:55 AM
    I've also found that the dataset actually updates inside the program so that seems to be working alright however just the writing of any xml file after a openFileDialog is used doesnt seem to write.

    1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997 Lincoln Town Car
  • 1997 Lincoln Town Car

  • BharatPremi
    10-24 03:44 PM
    I got LUD on AP 3 days back.. But same status... Do anyone lese in same situation?

    I am. I got LUD for AP on 10/18 but still waiting .. No AP approval yet.

    2011 Black 1997 Lincoln Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. Lincoln Limo Stretch Town Car
  • Lincoln Limo Stretch Town Car

  • hpandey
    07-29 08:31 AM
    Did Anyone got 2 year EAD when I-140 pending? There is some stupid assumption posted on some immigration website that USCIS is issuing 2 yr EAD to approved 140 petitions only..
    Just want to confirm that.

    We got a 2 year EAD for me and my wife and our I-140 is still pending .


    1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997 Lincoln Town Car
  • 1997 Lincoln Town Car

  • sanjay
    08-20 12:47 PM
    It is more than likely a computer glitch but it's always worth it to check with the USCIS. A few years ago the status on one my approved old H-1B cases changed from Approved to Initial Review. It shows the same (Initial Review) status till date. It did not affect my current and/or future H-1B approvals.

    It not a computer glitch for sure. As the explanation goes like this:

    we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.

    1997 lincoln town car limo. 1995 Lincoln Town Car Limo.
  • 1995 Lincoln Town Car Limo.

  • roseball
    03-29 08:43 PM
    I got the RFE notification in the mail yesterday and here is the RFE info:

    The Service acknowledges that you filed your I-485 Employment Based Application (Receipt #) based on your approved 3rd preference I-140 (Receipt #). Service records indicate that you also have an approved 2nd preference I-140 (Receipt #) with a priority date that affords you an available visa. If you wish to transfer this I-485 to your newly approved Form I-140 a request for conversion must be made in writing. If no response is received, USCIS will continue adjudication on the instant I-485 based on your 3rd preference I-140 and will wait for visa availability based on that preference classification".

    I had another approved I-140 in EB2 from the client where I worked as a contractor. That company got acquired by another and am not sure if they still support me in the process.

    1) Did anyone receive such RFE?
    2) Should I send USCIS a letter by requesting them to trasfer my I-485 to EB2?

    3) USCIS had issued this RFE on 03/03/10 with 04/03/10 deadline but I had received it yesterday(3/27/10). I have only 1 week to respond back.
    Is there a way to buy some more time if i cant respond back in 3-4 business days?

    Please advice. I really appreciate your help!

    Thanks in advance.

    Firstly, its good that USCIS is infact tracking all approved I-140s based on applicant's profile in order to adjudicate cases which have an available visa number based on PD porting.

    In your case, technically, you can only request to tag your I-485 to the EB-2 I-140 only when the EB-2 sponsoring employer is still willing to employ you when your I-485 is approved. You need to consider a situation of USCIS issuing another RFE in addition to your transfer letter, to produce an employment verification letter from your EB-2 employer. Best thing to do is to get in touch with your EB-2 employer and check to see if he is still willing to support you. In that case, you can request for transfer. Otherwise, technically, you cannot transfer your case but can continue your case in EB-3. Obviously, getting an expert opinion from a good attorney is key as time is running out.


    1997 lincoln town car limo. Limousine Lincoln Towncar
  • Limousine Lincoln Towncar

  • jvs
    01-18 09:42 AM
    One more possibility you should consider is that though you have an H1 extension and assuming you get your visa stamped till 2012, if you re-enter US before your extension is valid, you might only get the new I-94 till your current H1 validity of Mar'2010. I have seen such instances before with the reason being the IO at POE cannot give an extension based on future validity.

    If "if you re-enter US before your extension is valid" is not the case then following is my experience.

    Once you get the new H1 visa stamped, the old visa is "cancelled without prejudice" by the consulate. The consulate puts a stamp to that effect on your old visa in the passport. I don't see how an IO would consider the old H1 Valid at that point. I have gone through similar scenario once.

    2010 1997 Lincoln Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. 2000 Lincoln Towncar Limo
  • 2000 Lincoln Towncar Limo

  • imm_check
    11-05 09:01 AM
    I think this has happened a lot and not sonething to worry about before December. If by then you haven't received the receipt - then call them.

    Thanks to one and all for your feedback....i shall wait for some more days before talking to USICS


    1997 lincoln town car limo. Lincoln Town Car Limo;
  • Lincoln Town Car Limo;

  • Hermione
    09-25 01:15 PM
    Take an infopass appointment and talk to an officer. There have been rumors that you may get the answer over the phone, but I never experienced it.

    hair Lincoln Limo Stretch Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. 1987 Lincoln Town Car Luxury
  • 1987 Lincoln Town Car Luxury

  • pbojja
    06-02 03:24 PM
    Happy Scenario

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month

    Not so Happy scenario and reality

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - You need to File for 140 after the labor approval 6+months

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- Takes 1+ year to get your 140 approved + you need to wait for 6 months+ to get your 485 interfile updated

    We are talking about atleast 2 to 3 years to get from EB3 to EB2 , so Please participate in IV campigns , call the representatives


    1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+
  • 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+

  • m1801b
    09-11 12:33 AM
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Today, I discussed my option (H-1b extension and PERM) with a local lawyer. He mentioned that:
    1. I can't recapture the time spent outside USA in the last 6 years for the new H-1 extension since I am currently in my 8th year of H-1 extension. I could have recaptured the time only if it was for 7th year extension.
    2. If my employer transitions me to the new outsourcing company (my employer is transitioning all IT to this outsourcing company) instead of laying me off, my LC and I-140 won't remain the same since it is not a situation of acquisition or merger where the new company gets all liabilities from the old company. It will depend on the new outsourcing company whether to file a new petition for me or not.
    3. If I am laid off with a severance pay (I know for sure that I would get 6 weeks of severance if I am laid off), I can show this amount as my usual salary for the next 1 and half months. This will give me ample grace period for doing the new H-1 and PERM with any new employer.
    4. Even though my current H1 extension is valid for another 9 months only, the new H-1b petition with a new employer will get me 1 whole year of H-1b extension.

    I felt that the the local lawyer (he is not 100% into immigration) was not 100% sure about the above things.

    I am planning to talk to some other attorney (who is only into immigration) this weekend but I would appreciate any suggestions of you friendly and helpful folks over here in IV.

    Some folks have suggested me to get a consulting from someone from Sheela Murthy.

    Thanks you so much.

    hot 1997 Lincoln Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+
  • 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+

  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:42 PM

    Please post send confirmations in the main fax and phone threads listed above.



    house Sun Star - Lincoln Town Car 1997 lincoln town car limo. 1995 Lincoln Town Car Limo.
  • 1995 Lincoln Town Car Limo.

  • vxb2004
    05-31 05:53 PM

    I was wondering if anyone was ever able to change from Software Engineer to Technical Marketing Engineer (TME), using the AC21 portability rules. A TME needs similar level of technical skills as that of a Software Engineer, of course used for a different purpose.

    A short description of this role (for those of you who don't know about this role)

    The Technical Marketing Engineer role is exciting and challenging for the employee that enjoys equally working hands on with technology in the lab and marketing this knowledge to customers. Working with marketing, engineering, services and the sales channels

    I really like to consider moving to TME roles. I see this as a first point to moving to Product Manager roles. One could move to Product Manager directly, but I guess the transition for a Software Engineer will be smooth, when he/she goes from Software Engineer -> TME -> Product Manager. The advantage with TME is, you can leverage your technical skills to perform this new role and then gradually hone your marketing/soft skills, to move to the Product Manager position. This is also the input I got from the Marketing Director of one of the reputed firms.

    All looks good, but I am not sure if this transition to TME will be acceptable under the AC21 rules. It would be nice to know if anyone has ever able to do it successfully (without getting any RFEs/rejections). Right now, I have a feeling that I am totally stuck in the Software Engineer role and really like to explore my options.

    Appreciate your thoughts on this


    Given the fact that ur I-140 is not approved yet, I would wait till the approval before considering any job change.

    Good luck.

    tattoo 1995 Lincoln Town Car Limo. 1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997 LINCILN 120quot; STRETCH LIMO
  • 1997 LINCILN 120quot; STRETCH LIMO

  • surabhi
    07-15 12:52 PM
    I have used AC21 to change jobs
    I have a closing statement from my previous employer mentioning the exercisable options.

    Here it goes:

    Exercisable Options

    Price $30
    grant date 1/10/2007
    Shares exercisable 400
    total price =12000

    Last date to exercise

    However the market share value for the company now is 26.00

    now my question is if I were to exercise before the last date will I be getting the total amount of $12000 or 26 x 400 = $10400 or the difference between the share values which is infact negative or nothing?

    I find it difficult understand this financial terms. I dont understand clearly the term 'Exercisable options' Is there a hidden treasure am going to get?????

    You will want to exercise your option only if the stock price on the date of sale > strike price (30$).

    Whenever you sell, any amount > 30$ is your money, else the options are under water and useless


    pictures Limousine Lincoln Towncar 1997 lincoln town car limo. 1997 Lincoln Town Car
  • 1997 Lincoln Town Car

  • anilsal
    08-24 09:50 AM
    It may be true that the representatives are looking forward to the elections. But we should make an effort to make them (and maybe the folks who contest against them) knowledgeable about issues faced by Skilled "backlogged" people, in the immigration circus.

    On a lighter side, sipping tea is good

    There is a good news for an ardent Tea drinker in me (the only good news happening. :) )

    dresses 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+ 1997 lincoln town car limo. Lincoln Town Car Limousine
  • Lincoln Town Car Limousine

  • jkays94
    05-17 07:33 PM
    My lawyers and I have attempted to appeal the decision, however our attempt has been futile: our request for appeal has been denied.

    The judge presiding over my case will be a United States citizen - it would be like telling a child to kill his/her parent... it simply cannot happen! If I were to sue the United States of America, I would be fighting an uphill battle and risk deportation if I were to lose.

    Did you appeal your case to the Board of Immigration Appeals ? Have you sought the intervention of congressional offices ? Congressional offices can ask questions and get answers which you otherwise would never get. What status did you file under ? EB category ? etc

    Judges in the US do not discriminate on national origin or immigration status. There have been cases where legal and illegal immigrants convicted of crimes have sued the US and won key phases of their cases even when the cases were appealed. Examples of such are Jogi v. Voges and :

    In two recent decisions, the Fourth Circuit reversed lower court rulings that had dismissed law suits filed by two Colombian nationals under the Alien Tort Statute. Both lawsuits sought $2 million in damages on the grounds that the arresting authorities had failed to advise them of their right to consular notification and communication.

    While this were not immigration cases, the following case might even demonstrate that Judges are there to uphold the law without fear or favor. In this particular case, a court ordered a US consulate to adjudicate a visa application in 60 days when the applicants had been kept waiting for over 4 years. Mind you the individual was outside the US and still sued and won :

    Mandamus Granted Against U.S. Embassy in Moscow in 4-Year Wait for Visa (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=16767)
    A District Court in California grants mandamus against the U.S. Embassy in Moscow in an immigrant visa case, finding that 4 years is an unreasonable time for an application to be pending and that a U.S. petitioner has standing to bring a mandamus action against an overseas consulate in a visa application case. Courtesy of Kenneth White.

    Finally, I am not an attorney, but I strong suggest pursuing the congressional office route, if need be, use both your congressman(woman) and senator's office to get to the bottom of what appears to be an obvious error. You might want to schedule a meeting with them rather than discuss the issue over the phone and provide all copies of correspondence.


    makeup Lincoln Town Car Limo; 1997 lincoln town car limo. Sun Star - Lincoln Town Car
  • Sun Star - Lincoln Town Car

    07-14 01:46 AM

    Good job on your letter to her. I am trying to write one to her also and will use yours as a template.

    girlfriend 1997 LINCILN 120quot; STRETCH LIMO 1997 lincoln town car limo. lincoln town car front
  • lincoln town car front

  • a_yaja
    10-11 05:02 PM
    hi ,

    Here is my situation.

    (employer) -> (middle vendor ) -> prime vendor -> (End client ).

    I am working to a client in california in the above mentioned order. After 1 year we got rid of middle vendor and prime vendor is working with my employer directly . Now middle vendor is threatning me that he can sue me for breaking the line of contract .

    i dont understand ho can even its possible as i never signed any document with middle vendor and he is not even my employer . He is just acting as middle layer by showing prime vendor that i am his employee which is wrong. now we removed him from line of contract and he is saying that he will sue all of us for doing this.

    is there any way that he can even do this ?

    - Thanks in advance.

    Is he threatening to sue you or your employer? If it is your employer, then it is really not your problem. Depending on the way the contract was worded between your employer and the "middle vendor", the "middle vendor" may have grounds to go after your employer. But like I said before, it has nothing to do with you.

    As others have mentioned in this forum, the "middle vendor" cannot go after you as there is no contract between you and the "middle vendor". Even if there was, it would hardly stand in a court of law.

    hairstyles 1997+lincoln+town+car+for+ 1997 lincoln town car limo. lincoln town car limo
  • lincoln town car limo

  • sidd_k2002
    03-24 06:46 PM
    Hello Friends,
    I have found myself in a very wierd situation here, and i need some urgent help. My problem is follows:
    I am currently working for a company and i am on my OPT, which will expire in January 2010. The company which i am working for now is a big multinational company, and is sponsoring my H1 petitiion on April 1 2009 this time. As i will be falling in the 20,000 quota, my company lawyers said that they dont have that many applications coming in like every year, so the chances of me getting my H1 is 100 percent.
    Now the tragic thing in this happy story is the fact that i feel i am going to get laid off in the next month. The immigration department of our company is veru big so my manager does not know the trouble which i can land into if i have an approved H1 and i am laid off.
    Here are my questiions:
    1: Since my H1 will become effecive october 1 2009, can i cancel my approved petitiion before that (if i am laid off), and then continue on my existing OPT which will end in February 2010. This way i feel i have more chance to find a job, as i will get some time to do so.
    2: Is it safe enough to tell the company lawyer right now to not file the petitiion, as in that case there will not be a problem of approval/denial of my petition, and i will continue on my existing OPT, and ask for a 17 months OPT extention afterwards?
    3: Relating to question 1, if i was laid off before october 1, can i switch back to my OPT, since i would have not used my H1 at all since i was laid off.

    Any answers would really be appreciated as i am really approaching the April 1 mark of filing the H1
    Thanks in advance,

    October 23rd, 2005, 10:52 PM
    Looks like we may have a few people interested in a Bay Area meet. There are plenty of things to photograph here. The City, north or south from SF on Highway 1, wildlife, and we could always hire a model (which I have never, but it would be fun).

    If we get the honor of meeting with Bob and Kevin from "far away", then maybe it should be a two day meet? What say you? Ideas?


    06-22 08:50 PM
    Hi friends,

    thanq so much for the suggestions.Now i have decided not to change my last name until i get my greencard in my hand.Hope everything goes fine .


    No comments:

    Post a Comment